* COMMERCIAL BUYING/SELLING/LEASING
* RESIDENTIAL BUYING/SELLING
I am truly passionate about helping people achieve and celebrate success in their real estate and personal endeavors. For me, it’s about setting goals, being creative, persevering, and especially...enjoying the friendships and excitement that accompany real estate transactions.
Growing up in Alaska has given me deep respect and gratitude for the indigenous people of our land...all tribes and cultures. I love me some native dance with those da-da-da drum beats and glorious regalia!
As a resident of Nashville Tennessee, my home is with my prayer buddies and fellow preservationists on Music Row. I have a heart for all generations...adoring the wisdom of elders as well as the spunky spontaneity of youth.
My background and personhood envelopes savvy yet down-to-earth business sense. I‘m equally comfortable working with the most intense aggressive folk to the laid-back mellows. Bottom line...getting goals accomplished, fellowship, and giving THANKS to The Almighty for “the journey” is key.
If you’d like me to join you in your real estate journey, please reach out to me. Nothing is too challenging that we cannot accomplish together! 💛 Corrie
REAL ESTATE EXPERTISE
* Real Estate Professional experienced in property investments, construction & economic development
* Commercial Leasing & Business Investing
* Certified Luxury Listing Specialist
* Luxury Custom Construction - Telluride, Colorado (11 years)
* Personal real estate investing in multiple states
* Bachelor's Degree in Communications. Experience managing large-scale marketing campaigns
* Experience in Commercial & Residential Real Estate Appraising (3 years) - San Diego, California
* In Nashville, as a Buyer for Vanderbilt University, expertise in coordinating contracts with local, national and international businesses & consultants.
* Grew up in Anchorage, Alaska. 4th generation Alaskan
* Enjoys providing creative and custom approaches to real estate
* Personalized high-level customer service is Corrie’s forte
* Luxury Listing Specialist Certification
* National Association of Realtors, Member
* Southern Middle Tennessee Assoc. of Realtors, Member
* Tennessee Real Estate Commission, Affiliate Broker License
* Tennessee Association of Realtors, Member
* Nashville Association of Realtors, Member
* San Diego State University, Bachelors Degree in Communications
* Westmont College - Santa Barbara, California (undergraduate studies)
* Oklahoma Real Estate Academy - Tulsa, Oklahoma
* Warner Parks, Member
* Cheekwood Estates, Member
* Historic Nashville, Inc., Member
* Music Row Preservation Trust, Leadership Team
Let’s get started.
9 Music Square South, Music Row, Nashville, Tennessee
Client/Tenant: Tavern featuring Live Music
27 Music Square East, Music Row, Nashville, Tennessee
(Historic DECCA Records Building)
Client/Tenant: Music & Film Business
Each property is unique so that’s why customizing a marketing and PR plan for each property is so important.
Click below to learn more about the marketing & publicity services provided by Corrie Rich.